Sunday, November 18, 2018

RSA 11/19/2018

This week we veer more towards the harsher, aggressive side of modern EBM. I love the well done stuff as much as the bouncy synthy stuff, but I don't always get a chance to feature it! Also I've started the serious work of putting the best of show for 2018 together, and we've only got 2 more weeks of eligibility for this year. Its such a hard life I lead, having to listen to my own shows, soaking in countless hours of great electronic music, and cherry picking the really great stuff. Though I'll admit I do miss my weekend riding and dread having to break the trainer out soon...

Vyrtual Zociety - Nuclear Bunker
Avarice In Audio - The Dance Of Albion
Broken Ego - Get Away (Ancient Step)
Alien Vampires - Hyperbolic Doubt (Chainreactor)
FabrikC - Glassimage
Circuito Cerrado - TNT (Fabrikmutter)
Solitary Experiments - Crash & Burn
Wiegand - Floating Away (Aftershow)

http://synthetic.org/
https://twitter.com/djtoddrsa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home