Tuesday, April 22, 2014

RSA 04/21/2014

The few people who received mangled or defective prizes from the membership drive have had their replacement prizes shot off in the mail, so I think we're good for another year and I can get to work making the best darn RSA that I can! Thanks to the Easter long weekend I was able to get the show put together rapidly enough, but then I procrastinated on the site. You just can't win!

Technomancer - D-MN (Zone Tripper)
Advance - Weapon Of Choice
Espermachine - Elements
Zone Tripper - Voyager (Edit)
Diversant 13 - Long Road (De_Source)
Cryogenic Echelon - Counterfeit God (Face Like Echoes)
Halo Effect - The Big Lie
Ubermensch - The Razor Skyline (Skullcrusher Stomp)

http://synthetic.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home