Monday, December 23, 2013

RSA 12/23/2013

Today is proof that I will go to no ends to get RSA done and out to you wonderful people! Toronto is basically shuttered in a lot of areas due to an ice storm. Haven't had power at RSA central for a couple of days now. But I will bring my personal notebook into work so I can get the code updated and notifications out to you wonderful people. We've got a great new show for you, and only 1 more week until the annual best of!

Shatoo - Floodlights (Technomancer)
Technomancer - Path Of Destruction (Re-Clubbed)
Endanger - Du Erinnerst Mich
Mondtraume - Life Is Short (Club Mix)
Solar Fake - I Hate You More Than My Life
Pulse State - Little Strangeling (Forced Intention)
Blume - Arclight
Sonik Foundry - In Exile

http://synthetic.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home