Sunday, December 1, 2013

RSA 12/02/2013

I was corrected last week that Dr. Oetkers pizza may be German food, but it sure isn't German cuisine. I'll make my way over there in the next couple of years for a bike tour, so we'll have to see. :) As a special bonus this week, there's also a really long German song title that I butcher the pronunciation of, just for you my German listeners. :)

Sonik Foundry - Undead
Kant Kino - Ich Liebe Katarina Witt (Vaguely Obscure)
Ruined Conflict - Out Of Line (Restriction 9)
Sensuous Enemy - Freedom From Religion
Patenbrigade Wolff - Die Ungenauigkeit (Club)
Massiv In Mensch - Transformation IV (Mind In A Box)
Ludovico Technique - Dead Inside (Aesthetic Perfection)
Parralox - Eye In The Sky

http://synthetic.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home