Sunday, February 28, 2010

RSA 03/01/2010

The membership drive is over, and was a great success for another year! I'd like to extend my deepest gratitude to those who donated this year. It's stuff like this that directly keeps RSA alive for another year. There's no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Not only is it financial, but it shows me just how much you people appreciate RSA. It's what keeps me going in the middle of summer when I have so little material to work with and the weather outside is so nice.

Trademark - Colder
State Of The Union - Dancing In The Dark (Die With You)
Nitzer Ebb - Once You Say (People Theatre)
Mind In A Box - Lightforce
Blume - Walking In Darkness
System Syn - Momentary Absolution (Imperative Reaction)
In Strict Confidence - Silver Bullets (Club)
Velvet Acid Christ - Caustic Disco (Twilight Garden)

Real Synthetic Audio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home