Sunday, May 14, 2023

RSA May 15th 2023

So by the time this show is "official" on the 15th, I'll be on my way to Belgium. Home of ground breaking music, chocolate, and Herge. I'm taking a minimal setup with me, but enough to be able to work on RSA while I'm away. I look forward to doing some mixing in an Amsterdam coffee shop. This week we've got another great eclectic mix with a brand spanking new single and a few new discs! Discotheque - Tiny Little Pieces Monolith - Take Me High Randolph & Mortimer - Self-Medicator TekonoVore - Morbus Gravus (Draven) VNV Nation - Prophet Siva Six - Fight The Machine (ΦΩΝόΠΤΙΚOΝ) Massiv In Mensch - Snow In Frisia (Rob Dust) Stahlnebel & Black Selket - Leblos 2022 https://linktr.ee/djtodd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home