Tuesday, August 27, 2019

RSA 08/26/2019

Its been a complete whirlwind of a week. A Roller coaster. But regardless of what I have going on "in real life" I always do my best to get a show out for you. You've stuck with me all these years, and it touches me deeply. We're very fortunate this week to feature a show recorded in a hotel room in Bradford UK on the day I performed at Infest. Joining me is the esteemed Simon Carter as he picks the tracks and gives his thoughts. The disparate volumes speak for the environment, the equipment, and my hearing damage. No Comment - Pulstar (2010 Club) Stray - Let Me Go (Grendel) Kant Kino - Soulfood (Elec This!) Resurrection Eve - If I Could Soman - Mask (fmv9 Extended) Waves Under Water - Tomorrow Tristraum - Shiver (Lime'n'Dale) Aesthetische - In My Aurora (SD-KRTR) Negative Format - Pathogen Code 64 - Sea Of Stars Endanger - Dawn Again (Alphaluna) Parralox - Time (Bren-F) http://synthetic.org/ https://twitter.com/djtoddrsa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home