Tuesday, January 12, 2016

RSA 01/11/2016

Welcome to the very first extra special theme show RSA of 2016! Every year when we do the membership drive, I like to try and give a little something extra. This year, not only am I going to give you guys a great theme show during the drive in February, but I'm giving you the Synthetic Synthpop Spectacular for 2016! I've dug through the back catalogue and brought you 14 of my favorite synthy beats from the past 15 or so years.

Merge - Lost In Eternity (Fictional)
Elegant Machinery - Feel The Silence (Shapeless)
Thermostatic - The Box (Full)
Alphaville - Soul Messiah
Obsc(y)re - Forgive Me
Universal Poplab - I Could Say I'm Sorry (Thermostatic)
SPOCK - Dr. McCoy
New Clear Sky - Vast
Hungry Lucy - To Kill A King (Oil 10)
Cosmicity - Too Far Gone (Extremely No Good)
Tristraum - Shiver (Echo Image)
Iris - Unknown (Sub Rosa)
Wideband Network - The Silence (Burufunk)
Echo Image - Standing Alone

http://synthetic.org/
https://twitter.com/djtoddrsa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home