Monday, May 25, 2009

RSA 05/25/2009

And now we enter the final week of the RSA listeners month. This time around I chose a play list from Jessi Prouse, who assures us is most definitely a woman. Can I help it if I'm clueless? She's picked a pretty good mix of tracks spanning the last 8-10 years, and it was so much a pleasure to put together I even added an extra track. But I couldn't help but dis Apop at the end. What can I say?

Camouflage - I Can't Feel You
Color Theory - Leave In Silence
Tristesse De La Lune - Queen Of The Damned
Statemachine - A Crying Statue
L'ame Immortelle - Another Day
Mesh - Friends Like These (Icon Of Coil)
Seabound - Poisonous Friend (Club)
Rotersand - Merging Oceans
Apoptygma Berzerk - Lost in Translation

Real Synthetic Audio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home