Sunday, December 28, 2008

RSA 12/29/2008

Lo we have come to the end of the year for 2008. What that means is an extra special longer show where I go over what I thought was the best music of 2008. I got a number of suggestions for you, the listener, and I think that many of you will be pleasantly surprised. My only regret is that the harsher/noisier EBM bands didn't really release much of anything in 2008, so this year is a fairly poppy year. I hope you all enjoy my labour of love!

The Crystalline Effect - Hypothermia
Massiv In Mensch - Supermassive Gravity (Mind In A Box)
State Of The Union - Radioman (Club)
System Syn - Like Every Insect
Bobby - So Many Scars (Dynamikk)
Negative Format - Origins
Interface - North Star
Iris - Lands Of Fire (Mesh)
Elegant Machinery - Feel The Silence (Shapeless)
Ashbury Heights - Waste Our Love

Real Synthetic Audio - Check It Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home