Sunday, February 10, 2008

RSA 02/11/2008

What a great week it's been. I've been rocking out working on the new shows, and really having a blast with the whole retrospective thing. I've made some hard choices and culled bands that really do deserve to be played, but there JUST ISN'T TIME. Jack Bauer has nothing on me. The membership drive continues, where I come to you hat in hand looking for help to keep us going another year. I hope you join the ever growing list of people below who have helped us out!

Covenant - Figurehead
Echoing Green - Heart With A View (Echo Image)
Mark 'Oh - Sparrows & Nightingales
Seabound - Hooked
Eden Ants - Survive (Club)
Rotersand - 1,000 Beats
Informatik - Watching You Watching Me
Assemblage 23 - Divide (cut rate box)
Tristraum - First Embrace (Electric Toys)
In Strict Confidence - Zauberschloss

Real Synthetic Audio - Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home